Monday, March 22, 2010

Okay...here we go...

I've been dragging my feet here...maybe afraid I can't keep up?

But I'm still being URGED to at least TRY a little something w/ my cards. Here's where I plan to go:

1. Catholic bookstore in Carmel to see about consigning FIRST COMMUNION, CONFIRMATON, BAPTISM cards;
2. Floral shops, with flower/gift enclosure cards, as well as greeting cards and specialized local-school-related greetings;
3. Notice on FB that I'm doing cards as commissioned - gift sets, special occaision, etc.

Several people have been extremely helpful in making suggestions and encouraging me in this. My confidence wanes because I know there are so many artists out there. I keep thinking my designs are no better than anyone else's...maybe some are not, but maybe there are many who'll like what I do.

If you are reading this, its because you are my friend, or a mutual friend suggested you consider my work. THANK YOU!

I'll be posting photos of projects I've recently completed. If you see something you like, keep in mind that ANY card can be taylored to your preference of colors. There is NO END to the designs concepts!

Consider gift sets, of 6 or 8 cards, for teachers and friends. I've done gift sets for my boys' teachers the past couple years and they have been enthusiastically received.

Thanks for stopping by. Stop in often for updated photos of my work.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment